Saturday 14 September 2013

My Passive-Aggressive Sister, Selina.

Dear Internet,

My sister can be so annoying sometimes. She is extremely passive-aggressive and it really bugs me. I don't understand why she just can't say what she want's to say. The passive-aggressiveness really comes out when we're going out for dinner (which is actually quite often).

It usually starts when we're deciding what to eat. Generally it's Chinese food but sometimes we eat Italian or Japanese food too. Or German (yumm~). So, my sister knows what to expect. But she always ends up going to her passive-aggressive, typical behaviour.

Parents: OK what are we going to eat today?
*silence*
Parents: Chinese food? German food?
Sister: Japanese food!
Parents: But you just had Japanese food last week. How about we have Italian food?
Sister: *silence*
Me: Mum, dad, I think Selina wants Japanese food.
Sister: No, it's okay...... we can have Italian food if you want....
*conversation goes on forever*

ARGH! Why can't she just say what she wants? I don't bite (most of the time)!

From,
Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment